popa0206 at PO-Box.McGill.CA
Sun Jul 16 07:07:19 EST 1995
- bennyboy at suburbia.net (Benjamin Hiu Tung Lai) writes:
- I am cureently doing an investigation report on Genetic Engineering.
- However, I need to report on a more specific topic/application. I am just
- curious what are some of the examples (applications) relating to the use of genetic
- engineering, other than obtaining pharmaceutical proteins from transgenic
-they transfered a gene (enzyme) from a pig so that they would remain firm longer
sorry can't remeber the details beyond that.
Plants in general are light ahead in genetic engineering than animal studies.....
Graham Dellaire Snail Mail:
Red Cross, Research
McGill University Montreal Blood Services
Faculty of Medicine 3131 Sherbrooke St. East
Div. of Experimental Medicine Montreal, QC, Canada
E-mail: popa0206 at po-box.mcgill.ca H1W 1B2
B2XE at musicb.mcgill.ca
WWW Page: http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/expmed.html
Fax: (514) 525 0881
Voice: (514) 527 1501 ext 175
More information about the Biochrom