Genetic Engineering...

Graham Dellaire popa0206 at PO-Box.McGill.CA
Sun Jul 16 07:07:19 EST 1995

-   bennyboy at (Benjamin Hiu Tung Lai) writes:
-  Hi,
-  I am cureently doing an investigation report on Genetic Engineering.
-  However, I need to report on a more specific topic/application. I am just
-  curious what are some of the examples (applications) relating to the use of genetic
-  engineering, other than obtaining pharmaceutical proteins from transgenic
-  animals.
-  Regards,
-  Beni

	-they transfered a gene (enzyme) from a pig so that they would remain firm longer
	sorry can't remeber the details beyond that.

Plants in general are light ahead in genetic engineering than animal studies.....

Graham Dellaire			    Snail Mail:
                                    Red Cross, Research
McGill University                   Montreal Blood Services
Faculty of Medicine                 3131 Sherbrooke St. East
Div. of Experimental Medicine       Montreal, QC, Canada
E-mail: popa0206 at   H1W 1B2
B2XE at
WWW Page:
Fax: (514) 525 0881