HELP!!:Gene Therapy for Huntington's Disease

Brendon Chua avalon at connexus.apana.org.au
Tue Jul 25 05:43:14 EST 1995

to anyone out there that can help me,

I'm currently doing a thesis on the recent dicovery of the gene segment
on chromosome 4 that causes Huntington's disease. I am in urgent need of
any information on the gene therapies and genetic treatments availible
for this disease if any. I would be extremly grateful to hear from
professors or doctors that can help me with my research.
                                 Thank You.
                                   Brendan