HISTON / Who is 'Your name'?

Daisuke Umeno umenotcm at mbox.nc.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Mon Mar 13 00:08:09 EST 1995

I posted qestion about HISTON OCTAMER in Feb. and got several kind mesages
/ info. Now, I 'm writing mail saying thanks.
Among the kind people, somebody who is in Ohio State University gave me
strong mesage but he didn't  identified himself.  I do wish to contact
him, but know nothing about him except his Univ.

All I have is;
The date of the message;   2/17
His info.;