FISH manuals etc.

Peng, Hsien-wei b1205116 at
Tue Oct 31 01:58:58 EST 1995

>>- Are there lab-manuals with FISH protocols available?
>> - Do you know good books about this technique?
>>- Who organizes workshops and courses where he could learn this
>> - Have any reviews dealing with this topic been published recently?
>>- Which are the landmark papers in this field?
>> - Can you recommend suppliers of reagents/equipment?
>>- etc.................

>Have him contact the company Oncor.
>They sell probes, kits, etc for FISH, and can give you all the
>protocols.  Don't happen to have their phone number handy, but I'm sure
>you could look it up.

Oncor: Phone 1-800-776-6267, 1-301-963-3500
       FAX   1-301-926-6129
       209 Perry Parkway, Gaitherberg, MD 20877, USA

There is still another company selling a variety of pre-labeled probes
-- Vysis: Phone 1-708-271-7000
	  FAX   1-708-271-7028
	  3100 Woodcreek Drive, Downes Grove, IL 60515, USA

I have ever read a book talking about FISH protocols:
-- In Situ Hybridization Protocols, K. H. Andy Choo ed.
   Humana Press, c1994

Or you can ask Boehringer Mannheim for their
-- Nonradioactive In Situ Hybridization Application Manual

Good luck !