Genetics research project for my college class. Need Help with references.

Ivan Latinkic ivanl at
Fri Apr 5 20:53:01 EST 1996

I'm doing a research paper in genetics for my Anthropology class. I'm
having troubles finding good resources (recent books and magazine
articles). Could anybody recommend me some good books (less than 10
yrs. old) or some magazines that deal a lot with genetics. Specifically,
I'm looking for articles that talk about the link between genetics and
diseases. I appreciate any help with this.

Thank you,

ivanl at