lysosomes

news.know.net npecsok at knox.net
Mon Apr 8 18:45:52 EST 1996

I am extremely sorry to cause you any loss of time.  I have been studying
lysosomes for a little while.  Basically briefing myself on the and I
have become very interested in the way that the lysosome while containing
enzymes that digest organic material do not digest the lysosome and in
turn the cell itself.  This may turn out to be a very simple question but
it is one that has intrigued me for a while.  I am sorry if this does not
relate to your field of study, but I have tried many different newsgroups
without sucess and i have been informed that this might be a good place
to go.  If you don't have any information on this subject and you know
someone that does it would be most kind if you could give me there address
thank you for your time
NPECSOK at knox.net