96 E.coli mini-preps at a time?

Peter J. Myler mylerpj at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 23 12:25:41 EST 1996

We are using a 96-well protocol which we modified slightly from one posted
by Bruce Roe.  You can find his protocol at
http://dna1.chem.uoknor.edu/dsis_seq.html  (Bruce, I hope you don't mind my
broadcasting this).  We have had very good success using this technique and
generally get a reasonable amount of sequencable DNA.

Peter J. Myler
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute
4 Nickerson Street
Seattle, WA  98109-1651
phone: (206) 284-8846x332
FAX: (206) 284-0313

Matt Ashby <matt at AURORA.XO.COM> wrote in article
<321D2E2F.E67 at mendel.berkeley.edu>...