16th chromosome

Frank Orr orr_fv at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 4 21:13:58 EST 1996

I am the parent of a six year old boy who has a deletion in the Q
portion of the 16th chromosome. I believe the deletion is of the 21st
band.. poss some of the 20th and 22nd as well, if I get any responses I
can get more accurate.  I understand that a Doctor in Australia is
doing research on the 16th but I don't have any specifics. I am trying
to find any information that I can, this particular occurance is very
rare and I have not had much luck. (my wife suggested the internet) I
would very much like to correspond with any parents or anyone that
might have any information on the 16th.

Thanks