translocations

KABass kabass at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 23:41:34 EST 1996

Thanks for the replies we've been receiving on the fetal translocated
chromosome problem.  It's wonderful to be able to ask questions of the
scientific community in this way.  Through the work of readers on this
newsgroup (and their colleagues), I've heard replies (and corrections)
from around the world leading to several experts and experimental options
that Sherry's doctor's had not discussed with her.  While I can't say what
the overall impact will be of your input, it is empowering to tackle these
tough questions knowing all avenues have been explored.
Thanks again.
Tim Walter
kabass at aol.com