methylation of DNA in mice

s060965 at AIX1.UOTTAWA.CA s060965 at AIX1.UOTTAWA.CA
Sat Mar 16 09:08:21 EST 1996

Expensive??????   Relative to what???  I've been using HpaII and MspI for
years and doing similar experiments.

I suspect it is one of the cheaper pairs.  Certainly it is more expensive
than things like BamHI or EcoRI .... but not much .... compare it to the
price of Taq polymerase or some of the other stranger restriction enzymes.

And considering that almost everyone using these two enzymes for
methylation studies, it probably would be unwise to alter from this.

Cris Martin