MLTD sequences and repetitive sequences

Luca Fontanesi luca.fontanesi at
Thu Apr 24 09:34:52 EST 1997

Does anyone could give me indication about MLTD repeat sequences that are
dispersed in the human genome. I am looking for any information about this
kind of sequence (references, consensus sequences, etc.).

I also wonder if these sequences are present in other mammals or other
Another question. I also looking for  complete up-to date references and/or
databases that collect information about every kind of repetitive sequences
so far identified.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Luca Fontanesi

Luca Fontanesi - DIPROVAL Sez.Allevamenti Zootecnici - Universita' di Bologna
Via F.lli Rosselli, 107 - I-42100 Reggio Emilia - Italia
tel +39 522 290 516/522 fax +39 522 290 523 e-mail luca.fontanesi at