New Scientist Has Latest on Cloning

Fiona Dent Fiona_Dent at ipc.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 16:55:24 EST 1997

New Scientist Has Latest on Cloning

LONDON, ENGLAND -- February 26, 1997 (INB) --
The leading weekly science and technology news magazine,
New Scientist, is launching a new section on its web site,
New Scientist Planet Science (http://www.newscientist.com/)
about the cloning of an adult sheep and its implications.

The Cloning - Special Report Section at
http://www.newscientist.com/clone/ will be published 18:00 GMT
(13:00 EST) on February 26th and will contain the following
and more:

--This week's news stories from New Scientist and the editorial
--Relevant web links
--Letters and e-mail about the issue as they come in to our
magazine and the web site
--The New Scientist Planet Science Ethics Forum where we
will ask our visitors whether there are any circumstances in
which they believe human cloning could be ethical.

Your site could be one of the ones we will be linking to. We would
appreciate it if you could let your readers know about this section.
Please let us know if you do so.

                                          # # #