Human gender control

Sze Toh Khai Munn stkm001 at swiftech.com.sg
Sun Nov 9 10:01:45 EST 1997

There is a possibility of choosing the sex of your child, if that's what
you mean. This is done by selecting or separating the X and Y chromosomes
from the sperm. I think this subject is still very new but it has already
been reported in cattle and such. Not to mention expensive. I don't think
that they have approved it on humans though. Anybody correct me if I'm
wrong. Thanks.

Zhao Jiankang <zhaojk at prairienet.org> wrote in article
<63kdq5$rv3$1 at vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>...