Human gender control

Marisol Rodriguez Pena pena at chem.vu.nl
Tue Nov 11 13:05:24 EST 1997

Sex selection in humans has been carried out succesfully a couple of
years ago in Madrid, Spain in a woman who carried the Haemofilia gene
and so she did not want to have male kids (50% risk of been
haemophylic). After the procedure she had two healthy girls!.
I must point out that this procedure SOULD NOT BE indicated to choose
the sex of you kid in healthy families. I do not know if there is
legislation any way...

Greatings

MS Rodriguez Pena
--
MS Rodriguez Pena, MD, phD
Department of Pharmacochemistry, Faculteit der Scheikunde