Human gender control

Marisol Rodriguez Pena pena at
Tue Nov 11 13:05:24 EST 1997

Sex selection in humans has been carried out succesfully a couple of
years ago in Madrid, Spain in a woman who carried the Haemofilia gene
and so she did not want to have male kids (50% risk of been
haemophylic). After the procedure she had two healthy girls!.
I must point out that this procedure SOULD NOT BE indicated to choose
the sex of you kid in healthy families. I do not know if there is
legislation any way...

MS Rodriguez Pena
MS Rodriguez Pena, MD, phD
Department of Pharmacochemistry, Faculteit der Scheikunde
Vrije Universiteit.
De Boelelaan 1083,
1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: 31-20-4447572