Online Forensic Science Courses

Brent Turvey bturvey at connix.com
Sun Sep 7 18:04:43 EST 1997

http://www.corpus-delicti.com

We at Knowledge Solutions are very pleased continue our series of incredibly
popular and inexpensive series of online Criminal Profiling and Forensic
Science related courses.

For full course descriptions, visit us at:
http://www.corpus-delicti.com/curriculum.html

These courses continue benefited both students and professionals alike, in the
following and related fields:

-Forensic Science
-Psychology
-Psychiatry
-Law
-Law Enforcement
-Criminology
-Sociology
-Social Anthropology
-Private Security

We are currently accepting registration for our summer courses in:

-------------------------------------
DNA101: An Introduction to Forensic DNA Analysis I- 	October
DNA102: An Introduction to Forensic DNA Analysis II- 	November

CP101: Intro. to Criminal Profiling- 	November
CP102: Rape Investigation I- 			October
CP180: Crime on the Internet- 		October
CP201: Criminal Profiling & Sadism-		November
CP202: Criminal Profiling & Psychopathy-	October

--------------------------------------

For full course descriptions, syllabi, and registration information, please
visit the following URL:

http://www.corpus-delicti.com/curriculum.html

Now accepting M/C, Visa & AMEX
--
Brent E. Turvey, M.S. Forensic Science
Criminal Profiler
bturvey at corpus-delicti.com

KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS;
Online Forensic Science Bookstore
& Online Forensic Science curriculum
http://www.corpus-delicti.com

"Between his purpose and his conscience,
 Like heralds 'twixt two dreadful battles set:
 His passion is so ripe, it needs must break."
        --------KING JOHN, Act 4, Scene 2,

"No one acts without motivation."
	--------Vernon Geberth
		Practical Homicide Investigation, 3rd Ed.