information on eucaryotes and centrioles

Marisa mtv at iaw.on.ca
Mon Sep 29 16:36:01 EST 1997

Dear readers,

My friend  and I are in grade 11 biology and we have an assignment to do
about eucaryotes and centrioles.  The questions that are asked are 1)what
is the present status on centrioles and are hey also found in Fungi?
2)Have endo-and exocytosis shown to occur or be imposable in walled
eucaryotes?
If you have any information about these two questions it would be greatly
appreciated if you would e-mail the information to me.

                                       Thanks so much
                                    Eva Brown and Marisa Tran Vuong
P.S. please e-mail to Kbrown at vaxxine.com