our cytogenetics laboratory

Thomas J Danzl cmcs at cloudnet.com
Wed Feb 18 17:42:30 EST 1998

This is to let you know about our cytogenetics laboratory and to invite
you to check out our website.  Rather than clinical work we concentrate on
research and risk assessment.  For the most part we deal with people who
have been exposed to carcinogens.  The studies are for research or
litigation purposes.  Visit my website if you have a chance.  It's nothing
fancy, but then I'm not quite finished with it either.  Or email me or
give me a call if you want any more information.

Tom

          CENTRAL MINNESOTA CYTOGENETIC SERVICES

    Thomas J. Danzl                          320-259-8708
    810 St. Germain                     cmcs at cloudnet.com
    St. Cloud, MN  56301    http://www.cloudnet.com/~cmcs