Human genome draft sequence query

Rifat Hamoudi rifat at icr.ac.uk
Mon Aug 16 13:21:48 EST 1999

Dear All,
		I heard that a working draft on low depth
coverage of the human genome sequence will be published on
March, 2000, which will be followed by the complete human genome
with no gaps by the year 2003.

Does anyone know where and how the human genome sequence can be
accessed?

Will there be a single web site where the sequence can be
accessed from or will each centre have their own bit of sequence?

What kind of format will the sequence be accessible as? I mean
would it be tagged to PAC or YAC label or would it be tagged as
chromosome?

Any information on this is appreciated.

======================================

Rifat Hamoudi,