Microcell mediated chromosome transfer - info needed

saenko saenko at MRRC.OBNINSK.RU
Mon Oct 11 12:52:19 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01BF1430.C0AFDDC0

I'm intersted to learn more about the technique. Particularly, I'd =
appreciate if anybody can send me references on the initial steps of =
individual chromosome isolation and further manipulations (I have =
microcell preparation and fusion protocol). Thank you in advance.

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01BF1430.C0AFDDC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dkoi8-r http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<P>I'm intersted to learn more about the technique. Particularly, I'd =
appreciate=20
if anybody can send me references on the initial steps of individual =
chromosome=20
isolation and further manipulations (I have microcell preparation and =
fusion=20
protocol). Thank you in advance.</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01BF1430.C0AFDDC0--