FREE Mexico Wholesale Catalog - Dealers Needed

xDsx0vsT8 at fnmail.com xDsx0vsT8 at fnmail.com
Thu Sep 23 01:16:07 EST 1999

Note: This is a one time advertisement for Border Direct Imports looking for
dealers. If you do not have an interest in this offer please delete this now
or forward this to someone you know that may benefit from our unique
catalog.

Free Wholesale Printed Catalog..Buy Direct !!

Dealers Needed to sell Southwest Design Wool Indian Rugs & Blankets
handwoven in our Factory in Mexico... Southwest style Indian Baskets and
handpainted
Pottery.. .. Leather Goods, Beautiful Cowhides, Mounted Longhorns, Mexican
Saddles, bullwhips, chaps, spurs, arrowheads, Mexican swords, trade
blankets, baja shirts, dreamcatchers, serapes, mandellas, southwest design
doormats, Navajo Sandpaintings from Arizona and more......

We also have a huge selection of Authentic Casas Grandes Pottery from
Mata Ortiz, Mexico in our El Paso Showroom.

Looking for Liquid Silver Jewelry? We have a complete selection of
necklaces, bracelets and earrings (92.5 Pure) in stock for immediate
delivery.

Call us at (915) 564-0164 to get your free printed wholesale catalog.
Our Wool Yarn + Our Looms = Your SAVINGS !!!
29 years in Business !!! See 50,000 Handweavings & 10,000 Pots in our Huge
El Paso, Texas Warehouse/Showroom (located only 6 blocks from the
International Bridge to Mexico)

Wholesale Only !! Buy Direct.... .. Dealers Needed to work Craft Shows, Home
Shows, Swapmeets, Fairs, Gun Shows, Rodeos, Roadside Sales, in your Store or
your Booth, etc. Make good honest, Fun Money with our products such as
Leather goods, Cowhides, Navajo design Wool Indian RUGS & Blankets handwoven
in Mexico (lowest prices), hand painted Southwest style Pottery, Great
Indian Baskets and Artifacts... Call us at (915) 564-0164 to get your free
printed wholesale catalog.

We invite you to visit our Wholesale warehouse in downtown El Paso, Texas.
 Open M-F   9am-5 pm    MST  (the factory outlet warehouse is open to
the public, but we do not ship mail order to individuals for personal use,
we ship ONLY to Stores and Dealers who have proof of business)

Our e-mail return address is not setup to answer any questions you  might
have regarding our catalog or to take any orders at this time. Please call
us at (915) 564-0164 to place your catalog request or to have any questions
answered.

Border Direct Import
P.O. Box 5151, El Paso, TX 79953
(915) 564-0164, FAX (915) 533-7209

Please call, mail or FAX your catalog request:

Type of Business: ____________________

Fax your catalog request to FAX (915) 533-7209
or call us at (915) 564-0164