Our software is getting rave reviews 11328

kman12 at pancevo.com kman12 at pancevo.com
Fri Apr 21 00:09:52 EST 2000

Locate People - Find Almost Anyone...NOW!

With CYBER DETECTIVE You Can Have
All the power that you could ever want right at your fingertips!

Lots of information, extensive contact sources and tools that will allow you to
"Tap Into Investigative Sources" and a whole lot more.

Are you ready to Discover The Most Exciting Software To Hit
The Internet Since It Began?  If the answer is yes, click on the
link below.

http://2704950931/c%79%62%65%72/

    \|||/
    (. .)
---oOoo---------------
(REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS)
This is a one-time mailing, done by an independent marketing company. We
respect your online privacy and apologize if you have received this message
in error.  If you would like to be removed from
our mailing list just follow the Instructions below.

mailto:sales at ucansavenow.com?subject=removepromo

Please be aware that any disruption to our remove link prevents
those that want to be removed from our database from being removed.

Locate People - Find Almost Anyone...NOW!

With CYBER DETECTIVE You Can Have
All the power that you could ever want right at your fingertips!

Lots of information, extensive contact sources and tools that will allow you to

---