EVOLUCIÓN BIOLÓGICA WILL BE RENEWED

comunicaciones comunica at umb.edu.co
Wed Feb 16 10:01:31 EST 2000

DEPARTAMENTO DE GENÉTICA, UNIVERSIDAD MANUELA BELTRÁN
Avenida circunvalar No. 60-00, Fax : 5 460629, Tels. : 5460625, 5460628
E – mail : hoenisbe at academica.umb.edu.co

Santafé de Bogotá D.C., February 16th, 2000

Subject : EVOLUCIÓN BIOLÓGICA WILL BE RENEWED

Dear colleague :

This is a very short communication to explain the latest :

1.	To announce you and our colleagues at the Department of Biology and to
all those working in Evolution (Genetics, Systematics, Biochemistry,
Paleontology, Molecular Biology, Ecology, etc.) that the International
Journal EVOLUCIÓN BIOLÓGICA will renew its circulation beginning next
June-July 2000. Thus, I will be receiving MS at my new address :

Professor Hugo Hoenigsberg Ph.D. FLS
Departamento de Genetica
Universidad Manuela Beltran
Bogotá D.C.
COLOMBIA
My e-mail is:
hoenisbe at academica.umb.edu.co

2.	The first number will have a special content :"The International Seminar
on Science- 2000" with invited papers in Mathematics, Biology, Medicine,
Physics and Chemistry. However, Biology and Ecological Genetics will have
priority and more dedication.

3.	Papers for EVOLUCION BIOLOGICA will be sent to a panel of experts to
decide on its suitability and desirability just as it was done before.
.
The first issue will be dedicated to the memory of Professor H.J. Muller,
the Editor's tutor and much remembered Professor at Indiana University.
Professor Theodosius Dobzhansky is gratefully remembered by all South
American geneticists as well.
With Best wishes, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Sincerely,

PROFESSOR HUGO HOENIGSBERG FLS

---