Plants show greater complexity in gene arrangement

John H.Frenster frensasc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 22 20:20:24 EST 2000

Wonderful review of an intriguing topic.
Concerning DNA, are regulatory genes found in plants ?
John Frenster <frenster at euchromatin.net>

--
John H. Frenster, M.D.                      Voice: 650/367-6483
Physicians' Educational Series             FAX:   650/364-1773
247 Stockbridge Avenue                    frenster at euchromatin.net
Atherton, CA 94027-5446                 frensasc at ix.netcom.com
        http://www.euchromatin.net/
euchromatin: "the most active portion of the genome within the cell nucleus".