GenelinkDB Online!

Amplicom mshihNOmsSPAM at
Tue Jan 4 00:52:30 EST 2000

GeneLinkDB, a knowledge database system, is now up and running at a
bioinformatics portal

GeneLinkDB provides a comprehensive and searchable informations of
genes(85,000 entries of human , mouse, c elagans, yeaat and 20 other
micro organisms), proteins, associate diseases, publications and

We are constantly adding new informations and improving our web
contents. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me
at webmaster at

* Sent from RemarQ The Internet's Discussion Network *