Klinefelters and treatment

Rcjohnsen rcjohnsen at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 13:42:32 EST 2000

<< Subject: Klinefelters and treatment
From: mkvijay at my-deja.com
Date: Tue, 18 January 2000 11:28 AM EST

I am 21 years old and I was diagnosed with Klinefelters 3 years ago. I
have been wearing patches for treatment.

In the beginning, I felt some changes and when I missed treatment I
became depressed the next day, but now I find that I am getting
depressed using the treatment, and when I miss treatment I feel happier.

Does anyone know why I might be feeling this way when my hormones are
imbalanced?

You don't specify what medication is in the patch, and even if you did, I doubt
there are many qualified people who could answer your question.  I think it
best you ask whoever is treating you or some other experts
Rcjohnsen at aol.com