Best deal on the Net sybmz

dvljvkcmnebjltur at hotbot.com dvljvkcmnebjltur at hotbot.com
Mon Jun 12 10:32:42 EST 2000

Everything you need to start a business on the web.

 Our Company provides the small to medium business owner with all the tools they need to quickly and easily create an e-commerce site.Including a FREE COMPUTER!

Express Package
Software to design your own site
Shopping cart for up to 100 products
1 year free hosting  !!
Merchant Account so you can accept credit cards in real time Credit Card approval in 3-9 seconds
Money goes directly into your account and is available in 48 hrs You receive an e-mail confirmation of every transaction Customer receives an e-mail confirming their order

When I said we will provide everything for you to start your business

I meant everything including a FREE COMPUTER

Yes, you read correct for a limited time we are throwing in a FREE COMPUTER!

This is the best offer I have seen on the web.

The rates are competitive and  the service is professional.

Good credit, bad credit OK

Please send your name and # for more information
Our professional staff will assist you in making an educated decision.

mailto:limited_offer at angelfire.com?subject=Interested

 Remove
 mailto:2m34 at angelfire.com?subject=Remove

---