Courier Service Seeks Investors

oxse at oxse at
Sat Mar 18 02:25:51 EST 2000

My name is Don Johnson.  I am CEO of Executor Courier Services, a two-hour
delivery provider serving Los Angeles, Orange County and the San Fernando
for the past 18 years.

Demand for overnight and same day courier services is on the rise in every
of the country.  Executor Courier Services is poised to capitalize on this
nationwide business trend.  We are undertaking an expansion project to
create our
own Internet-driven, national courier network.  In addition, we are prepared
offer our expertise by partnering with individuals interested in becoming
business owners.

Executor Courier Services is restructuring with a six to twenty-four month
expansion plan.  We are searching for individuals who seek to invest with the
goal of sustaining long term profitability.

Please respond immediately with your name and contact information.  I will
contact you personally to provide details on this exciting venture and
the different ways you can benefit from the experience and growth of Executor
Courier Services.

To respond

mailto:courierinvestorc at

Thank you for your prompt reply,

Don Johnson
CEO, Executor Courier Services

You have been identified as an individual interested in investment
opportunities.  This is a one time mailing of this subject matter,
if you wish to be removed from our investor database please
mailto:ceoclean at