EARN A 6 FIGURE INCOME AT HOME!

matthew3584 at fastmail.ca matthew3584 at fastmail.ca
Fri Nov 3 00:29:46 EST 2000

You were recently referred to me as someone who was ready
  for a financial breakthrough so I'll get right to the point.

  I am the one that can help you make $125,000 plus this year from
  HOME with your computer and phone. - No Joke and we're not MLM!

 THIS ENTERPRISE IS  FEATURED IN NOVEMBER 2000 MILLIONAIRE MAGAZINE,
 AUGUST 2000 TYCOON  MAGAZINE AND AUGUST 2000 ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE.

 Tired of working for someone else and getting paid what "they" feel
 you're worth?

  Would you seriously like to make $2000-$5000 per week starting
  Right Away with a SIMPLE system where customers are contacting
  you and you do absolutely no selling?

  Can you follow simple step-by-step instructions and put forth the
  effort to make this a reality starting today? If your answer is YES,
  then we need to talk.

  I'ts in my benefit to train you for success.
   In fact, I'm so sure that I can do so,
  that I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is!  Upon
  accepting you as a member on my team, I will provide you with
  complete Professional Training as well as FRESH inquiring LEADS
  to put you immediately on the road to success.

  There is no experience necessary.... However you must have two
  qualities: moderate people skills and a serious desire for a
  personal and financial change. Take a moment to take the next
  step by calling us at 1-800-330-0810    24Hrs/ 7 Days

  If you are skeptical that's OK but don't let that stop you
  from getting all the information you need.

  Drop the mouse and call NOW
  Thank You

 1-800-330-0810    24Hrs/ 7 Days

 To Your Success!