10 Pcs. Of Paper Money From Around the World 9288

eyldym at hotmail.com eyldym at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 12:02:47 EST 2000

Two days ago I ordered 10 pieces of paper money from 10 different countries from a company called Perth Numismatics. Lo and behold they arrived today and they are very nice and colourful. They even have a bill from Antarctica. I didn't even know they existed. These are perfect for stocking stuffers or people who are hard to buy for. The website address is www.perthmoney.com
Good luck and Merry Christmas

Cynthia Reeves

cyqijowxxdptulexzguebsopxwxcyllhjrsrqvqbmprdwvvjlqjfvpcmxgxvkyjzq