Trading Merger Report

smarttrader33428 at yahoo.com smarttrader33428 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 23:54:13 EST 2001

OTC NEWS ALERTS' Last 3 picks have gained over 475%!
Here is our next HOT PICK

EnetPc (OTCBB: ETPC) MERGER ALERT

URGENT BUY UP TO $2.25 PER SHARE!

SELL TARGET $6.85 PER SHARE!

CONTRACTS WITH TOP PUBLIC COMPANIES (BELOW)

Our track record shows we offer valuable research that makes a
difference to our investors. We target serious gains for serious
investors looking for agressive moves in undervalued situATIONS!

eNetpc, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Merge with
e-Site, Inc.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 6, 2001--eNetpc,
Inc. (OTCBB:ETPC - news), an Application Service
Provider (ASP) specializing in B2B software,
e-commerce and virtual distribution, announced today
that is has signed a letter of intent to merge with
e-Site, Inc.

The merger is scheduled to close as soon as reasonably
possible, following negotiation of definitive
agreements, corporate filing requirements and
completion of due diligence. The shareholders of
e-Site, Inc. will receive approximately 7,280,000
shares of eNetpc, Inc. common stock for all of the
issued and outstanding stock of e-Site, Inc.

Individually the companies have focused on providing
similar web-based business enabling solutions to
different segments of the PC sales channels.
Previously, the companies have provided their
respective market segments with an automated broadband
sales/support processing solution (e-Site) and an
automated PC configuration/virtual distribution
(eNetpc) solution. e-Site and eNetpc currently have
contracts to provide these solutions for Texas
Instruments and over 70 other licensed customers. In
conjunction with these customers, the companies have
distribution and/or order processing contracts with
Southwestern Bell Communications, Bellsouth
Communications, Sprint, Earthlink, AT&T Broadband,
Adelphia Communications, and Micro-Centers.

Through the merger, a stronger base of capital,
technology, customers, and opportunities are created.
The Company will continue to provide the market with a
broadband sales/support business enabling solution
that integrates all of the components of the
broadband/PC value chain for retailers, direct
sellers, and e-sellers.

eNetpc, Inc. will be based in Tustin, California and
will maintain a hosting, development, and support
facility in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities.
This is a publication of news through and information to our
subscribers. Be advised that the purchase of securities involves
high risk and should be consulted with an investment advisor
prior to investing in the market. We make no warranties orguarantees
as to the accuracy or the completeness of the disclosure. Investors
should use this information as a starting point for doing proper
independent research on companies profiled.

If you received this information by error or are not in our database,
then please disregard this and any further communication.

---