We want to hear what you have to say.

afrienofcleo at ccmsb.com afrienofcleo at ccmsb.com
Mon Dec 17 01:56:05 EST 2001

This email has been submitted by alt.business at myriad.alias.net. If you would like to  removed, please see instructions below.

Hi,
Are things not as good as they could be at the office? Or is your someone special not being so special? Or maybe your just confused in general about your direction in life right now? Maybe a little direction from a professional psychic can lighten your burden. We offer only the best and most professional psychics to give the best and most professional advice. Why allow anxiety to run your life? Get help. Our psychics know the turmoils of everyday life. Professional pychics are ready to help you now. Don't waste another minute. Call now.  1-888-462-3997
Luv,

A Friend of Miss Cleo

To Be Removed Simply Reply with Remove in the Subject or Body of an email.

---