Physical size of Rattus norvegicus chromosomes

Peter Sterk sterk at
Mon Jan 15 10:27:42 EST 2001

In order to be able to include Rattus norvegicus in the genome
MOT (, I'd need a recent
estimate of the sizes of in Mbases of the chromosomes of
Rattus norvegicus. I would be most grateful if anyone could
provide me with any useful information.

Dr. Peter Sterk                            Email: sterk at
Genome Project Curator                     Tel  : +44 1223 494464
EMBL Nucleotide Sequence Database          Fax  : +44 1223 494468

EMBL Outstation Hinxton, The European Bioinformatics Institute,
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD, U.K.
WWW homepage: