Elongated Chromosome Question

D.H and P.H thereisonly1 at 3web.net
Sat May 5 06:50:23 EST 2001

There is a possibility that my youngest son has an elongated chromosome.
I am not sure of any of the details except that he is very hyper and a
bit aggressive and I sent him in for a diabetic test because he is
always so thirsty.
Can anyone tell me where I can find info on elongated chromosomes, what
causes it and what are the associated conditions related to this
anomoly?
Also what questions should I be asking the doctors about this.. is it
really possible that an elongation can cause behavioral problems?