Proof read biotechnology translation?

James cytros at ntlworld.com
Sat May 19 16:52:21 EST 2001

I am a bilingual in English and German. A colleague of mine has asked
me to translate a short text relating to biotechnology from German to
English. I am able to do this but having no knowledge of the subject I
know that, even though I am using a scientific dictionary , some of
the translations of technical terms are inaccurate.

I would be very grateful if somebody who is familiar with the
technology would be prepared to proof-read the translated text, (about
two A4 pages), for me.

James