Mens Health Manual........

interwebcorp4066 at interwebcorp4066 at
Thu Oct 11 16:26:18 EST 2001

Mens Health Manual........

We have developed the worlds first all exclusive natural exercise regimen
developed specifically for your penis and testicles. These exercises have
been used with success by thousands of men throughout the world to enlarge,
strengthen, and develop  their penis, as well as enhance penile function and ability.

You are about to learn the most effective penile enlargement & enhancement
techniques that have ever been developed. They are real, researched, tested,
and proven to work for any man regardless of age, race, or present size.
Please click the link below ONLY if you are 100% serious about
enlarging, developing, and strengthening your penis. Our goal is for you
to leave here informed,  plain and simple.

If website is not working email stwart875 at
please put mens health in subject of email

to be removed email erikjones2 at