2.9% Visa ! epftfs

visainfo at medianetadvertising.com visainfo at medianetadvertising.com
Sun Sep 23 19:05:31 EST 2001

VISA with only a 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing.

**100% safe online shopping guarantee, and a 1-click bill payment
**24-hour online account manager
**Approved in 30 seconds
**NO Annual Fee
**APR Rewards Points towards FREE travel or merchandise for every dollar spent with your Visa Card
**100% Safe Shopping Pledge(SM) Online balance transfers
**Start saving money right now !
**Your picture on the card for added protection
**Web 24-hour online account management
**Transfer shopping bills to the card and start saving money.

For more information and an online application please take a moment to visit our site.

To be permanently removed from our financial news updates simply click on reply and type "Remove" in the subject line. All remove requests are fully honored.