BE ORDAINED NOW!

5159290us-ordination at yahoo.com 5159290us-ordination at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 13:23:51 EST 2002

STREET BISHOPS, a U.S. based Ministry, has the authority to make you a LEGALLY ORDAINED CLERGY/MINISTER within 48 hours!!!!

BE ORDAINED NOW!

As a membero f the CLERGY, you will be authorized to perform the rites and ceremonies of the church!!

WEDDINGS
You can marry relatives, friends, and even earn Part-Time INCOME as couples are searching for a wedding officiate. Most states require that you register your certificate (THAT WE SEND YOU) with the state prior to conducting the ceremony. And we have thousands of inquiries each year requesting ministers all over the country to conduct weddings - we can place you in our database of available officiates! One of our pastors works full time as a wedding officiate, so can you!

FUNERALS
People die every day providing a never-ending need for funeral officiates. Whether its for a friend, family member, or community member, you can fulfill a spiritual as well as community service. Don't settle for a minister you don't know!! Most states require that you register your certificate (THAT WE SEND YOU) with the state prior to conducting the ceremony.

BAPTISMS
You can say "WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!!! I AM YOUR MINISTER AND YOUR UNCLE!!" What a special way to welcome a child of God. As millions return to church and desire these official ceremonies, you are there to assist them! This adds to your part or full time income as a minister!

FORGIVENESS OF SINS
Just as the Catholic Church has practiced the forgiveness of sins for centuries through confession, you too enjoy limited privileges as a pastoral counselor assisting individuals in their time of need. Of course, forgiveness of Sins is granted to all who ask in sincerity and willingness to change for the better and you can be the one to guide hurting individuals towards healing, love, and God.

CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES - PRISON MINISTRIES
Since you will be a Certified Minister, you can visit others in need!! Preach the Word of God to those who have strayed from the flock, who are ready to CHANGE their lives - You can play a major part in that decision!

WANT TO START YOUR OWN CHURCH??
After your LEGAL ORDINATION, you may start your own congregation!!

WHAT RELIGION?
Street Bishops is an interdenominational/interfaith association. We have ordinained Protestants, Catholics, Jews, and other traditions serving God. By serving people you serve the creator, within your own chosen tradition.

At this point you must be wondering how much the Certificate costs.  Right?  Well, let's talk about how much the program is worth.  Considering the value of becoming a CERTIFIED CLERGY  - since most wedding officiates are paid $200-$400 per wedding, I'd say the program is easily worth $100.   Wouldn't you agree?  However, it won't cost that much.  Not even close!  Our goal is to make this life changing program affordable so average folks like you can benefit from the advantages of being ordained.

Since I know how much you want to help others, you're going to receive your Minister Certification for under $100.00... Not even $50.00...  You are going to receive the entire life-changing course for only $24.95.

For only $24.95 you will receive:
1. A professionally printed 8-inch by 10-inch color certificate, WITH GOLD SEAL.
2. Proof of Minister Certification in YOUR NAME!!
3. Our monthly newsletter with helpful hints, ideas, and instructions on how to benefit yourself and others with your ordination.
4. FREE Registration in our Wedding Officiates database so that we can call on you to fill paid wedding officiate opportunities in your area.
5. We Pay Shipping.

ONLY 150 POSITIONS OPEN!
LIMITED TIME OFFER: JOIN US TODAY!

Only $24.95 US
SHIPPING IS FREE!!! For Shipping OUTSIDE the US please add $15.00.

To place your order, complete the following form and fax to 1-413-487-7457.
We will not charge your credit card until the documents are in the mail.

(ALL ORDERS FILLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM)
*Please allow 8 days to receive your certificate by mail. If you do not receive your order within 10 days, please send us a fax letting us know of the late arrival.  We will then contact you to figure out why you have not received your order.

(Please print very clearly in dark ink)

---------------- Ordination Information ------------------------

Name of Applicant:

Address:

City, State, Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Social Security Number:

Denomination (if any):

------------ Credit Card Order Form ----------------------------

Name on Credit Card:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Your email address:

Your card will be charged $24.95 for your Ministers' Certificate.
For Shipping OUTSIDE the US please add $15.00.

Type of Card, circle one (Visa, MasterCard)

Credit Card Number:
Sorry, we do not accept Discover or AMEX.

(ALL ORDERS FILLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM)
*Please allow 8 days to receive your certificate by mail.
If you do not receive your order within 10 days, please send us a fax letting us know of the late arrival.  We will then contact you to figure out why you have not received your order.

Fax to 1-413-487-7457

.

---