[Chromosomes] Fw: International Conference "Chromosoma 2009" in Novosibirsk, Russia

Shigeki Nakayama via biochrom%40net.bio.net (by shignak from nias.affrc.go.jp)
Wed Jan 28 04:04:23 EST 2009

Dear Chromosomers,

Forward information of International Conference "Chromosome
2009" (August 31- September 6, 2009) in Russia.

Sincerely,

Shigeki Nakayama @ chromosome.net

 >Dear colleagues,
 >
 >We are pleased to announce that the International Conference
"Chromosome 2009" will be held on August 31- September 6, 2009 at the
House of Scientists, Akademgorodok, Novosibirsk, Russia.

 >The topics of the conference will be Heterochromatin Regions of
Chromosomes and Chromatin Structure; Mapping of Chromosomes, their
Evolution and Comparative Analysis; Mechanisms of Dosage Compensation
and of Cell Division; Chromosomes Organization in The Nucleus, and
Particularized Chromosome Structures.  The goal of the Conference is
to bring together geneticists and cytologists to share the latest
scientific and clinical results and to develop a spirit of close
cooperation.

www.bionet.nsc.ru/meeting/chromosome2009/en/main.html) .