Bergy's

Alex Castillo castillo at tamu.edu
Fri Apr 25 12:05:36 EST 1997

I don't think you can find the Bergey's manual on-line. I have tried to
find it for long time, and have only found sites with descriptions about
the manual. However, this book seems to be usually found in the library of
any school that has a microbiology department. Call your local library and
they will very likely tell you whether they have it or wher to find it.