Fungi databases

peter.willemsen at peter.willemsen at
Fri Dec 12 07:48:00 EST 1997

     We are interested in various brown rot and white rot fungi that attack
     wood. We are looking for databases on fungi. We would be grateful if
     any of you could help us with useful adresses (websites, other) or
     other information regarding relevant databases.
     Thanks for your help,
     Peter Willemsen
     Jotun AS, Norway