counting C. sporogenes colonies

4273mdool at umbsky.cc.umb.edu 4273mdool at umbsky.cc.umb.edu
Sun Dec 14 11:40:12 EST 1997

Dr. Henry C. Wallace, Physicist:
	I'm not sure where you are located, but I presume you are Director of
Research at Merrimack College, MA.  If so, you may try contacting the
Bacteriology Dept. of the Wall Experimental Station of the Mass. DEP who I
know do culturing of Clostridia from environmental sediment and water samples.
Perhaps you could work out a contract arrangement with them.  Good Luck,

M.M. Doolittle
Environmental Sciences Dept. (ECOS)
University of Massachusetts / Boston
4273mdool at umbsky.cc.umb.edu