Program for ASM meeting?

Claus Sternberg cs at im.dtu.dk
Thu Jan 23 04:34:33 EST 1997

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody has details on the forthcoming ASM meeting in
Miami. I haven't signed up yet, but would like to know if anything
interesting is coming up in the biofilms sessions. So if anybody knows,
could you please post details? (I am not an ASM member, so I don't
subscribe to the "ASM News" Journal).

Thanks in advance,

Claus

*  Claus Sternberg, PhD                                           *
*  Department of Microbiology   Technical University of Denmark   *
*  Building 301                 DK 2800 Lyngby Denmark            *
*  Phone: (+45) 45 25 25 15     FAX: (+45) 45 93 28 09            *
*  E-mail: cs at im.dtu.dk                                           *
*  PGP Public Key available on request                            *