Program for ASM meeting?

Doug Caldwell caldwell at SASK.USASK.CA
Thu Jan 23 16:36:46 EST 1997

Dr. Sternberg,

Try the ASM website http://www.asmusa.org./  - if nothing is posted there
yet it should be posted very shortly.

Regards - Doug Caldwell

>Hello all,
>
>I was wondering if anybody has details on the forthcoming ASM meeting in
>Miami. I haven't signed up yet, but would like to know if anything
>interesting is coming up in the biofilms sessions. So if anybody knows,
>could you please post details? (I am not an ASM member, so I don't
>subscribe to the "ASM News" Journal).
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Claus

>*  Claus Sternberg, PhD                                           *
>*  Department of Microbiology   Technical University of Denmark   *
>*  Building 301                 DK 2800 Lyngby Denmark            *
>*  Phone: (+45) 45 25 25 15     FAX: (+45) 45 93 28 09            *
>*  E-mail: cs at im.dtu.dk                                           *
>*  PGP Public Key available on request                            *

Doug Caldwell
Microbial Colonization Laboratory
Department of Applied Microbiology and Food Science
51 Campus Drive, University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7N 5A8, Canada
Voice: (306) 966-5026 (office), -5042 (colonization lab), -7704 (laser
imaging facility), 934-0711 (home)
Fax:  966-8898
Email:  caldwell at sask.usask.ca
WebSite:  http://zebra.usask.ca

Life is the process by which wisdom arises spontaneously, transcends any
specific individual or group of individuals, and resides within and among
all living things. - Doug Caldwell - Email signature - Nov. 6, 1996 - for
further information see:

Caldwell, D. E. and J. W. Costerton, 1996. Are bacterial biofilms
constrained to Darwin's concept of evolution through natural selection?
Microbiologia SEM 12:347-358.

Caldwell, D. E. R. M. Wolfaardt, D. R. Korber, and J. R. Lawrence. 1996.
Do bacterial communities transcend Darwinism?  In Advances in Microbial
Ecology.  Edited by: J. Gwynfryn Jones.  Published by Plenum Press. New
York.   In Press.