Spams on the newsgroup

Claus Sternberg cs at
Thu Jul 17 02:27:12 EST 1997

Dear All,

I just want to inform you that the newsgroup WILL be moderated at some
point, hopefully soon. I am writing this in the hope that you all not get
so fed up with all the unserious junk-mail in this newsgroup that you'd
rather sign off.

I am also very tired of seeing these several mails every day which have
nothing do do with biofilms, and which effectively drowns the few relevant

I asked biosci when they expect the change to be effective but so far I
haven't heard anything new.

So, please hang on, changes are coming. (until then - use the DEL key

I wich you all a nice summer!

Claus Sternberg

*  Claus Sternberg, PhD                                           *
*  Department of Microbiology   Technical University of Denmark   *
*  Building 301                 DK 2800 Lyngby Denmark            *
*  Phone: (+45) 45 25 25 15     FAX: (+45) 45 93 28 09            *
*  E-mail: cs at                                           *
*  BIOFILMS Homepage: <>             *