BOB MCLEAN RM12 at swt.edu
Mon Jun 23 15:18:55 EST 1997

One can obtain well-characterized soil samples from a number of agencies such
as NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology), the National Research
Council of Canada, and other agencies.  Generally these soils are
well-characterized chemically and serve as reference standards for soil
research.  I would assume that the USDA would also have reference soils.

Hope this is helpful.

Bob McLean
Southwest Texas State University
San Marcos, Tx 78666
(512)245-3365 phone
(512)245-8713 FAX
Email:  RM12 at swt.edu

More information about the Biofilms mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net