post-doc position wanted

Sat Sep 6 12:30:02 EST 1997

At the outset, I apologise for cluttering your mail boxes. This may
not be the perfect forum and the right way to put forward this issue,
nevertheless, an effective one and I must also inform that I had obtained
permission from the moderator for writing a mail like this long time back
(hence I am not doing anything illegal).

I am looking for a post-doc position in the area of biofilm modeling,
simulation coupled with experimental work.

I have a MS in Physics, and am close to the completion of Ph.D. in
Chemical Engineering. I would also have completed 32 credits of course
work in Computer Science by May '98 which I believe can come in handy for
the type of work I do.

The following are the list of my publications:

1) Heat and mass transfer simulation studies for solid state fermentation,
Chemical Engineering Science, 49, 2187-2193, 1994.

2) Evaluation of relative growth limitation due to depletion of glucose
and oxygen during fungal growth on a spherical solid particle, Chemical
Engineering Science, 50, 803-811, 1995.

3) Modeling of heat and mass transfer for solid-state fermentation
process in a tray bioreactor, Bioprocess Engineering, 13, 161-169, 1995.

4) On the reduction in the moisture measuring time of dried lignite,
Energy Conversion and Management, 38, 697-699, 1997.

5) Modeling solid particle degradation by Bacillus coagulans biofilm,
Bioresource Technology, In press.

Please write to me if you are interested.

Thanks for your time,