Kim, Min Seok mskim at
Fri Feb 27 12:26:44 EST 1998

Dear Mr, Mrs
It's many paper concerning to the "Denitrification using electrochemical
biofilm" in Water Research, e.g. Vol. 32 No 2. 1998..

Also, I have interested in this subject , so I would like  to have a
correspondence to this subject,,
Anyone having a interst to this, please let us .. e. g. experimental
setup, results and any difficulty in this experiment ..