Sr. Microbiologist, West Coast

Dave Jensen davej at
Fri Jan 23 18:15:44 EST 1998

Sr. Research Scientist and Team Leader, Microbiology

[Focus: Soil, Environmental, or Marine Microbiology -- Industry orientation
preferred but strong scientific credentials from academia would be

We are seeking to find a Sr. Microbiologist who will have a significant
history in the development of isolation and screening methods to be used in
the discovery of new microbially-derived biocontrol genes.

Our candidate will have a track record of 5-8 yrs post-PhD experience in
maintaining and characterizing diverse organisms. In addition, we seek
innovative methods development expertise and professional credibility best
characterized by a strong publications record. Supervisory experience,
leadership skills, and the ability to work well with a diverse group of
professionals would be required.

Industry experience in from the pharmaceutical, medical or dairy industry
would be preferred, however any candidate with a superlative training and
accomplishments would be considered.

Dave Jensen, Managing Director
Search Masters International
Five Hundred Foothills South, Suite #2
Sedona, AZ 86336
(520) 282-3553 Phone or (520) 282-5881 Fax
smi at