Help me

Marta Borek mborek at
Fri Jan 23 05:17:21 EST 1998

Please help me,I have a  big problem:
I'm a worker of Agricultural University of Wroclaw, Food Department.
I can't determine the hydrophobicity of brewing yeast culture using solvent
partition.The hydrophobicity is represented as a modified index.I  don't
have 2 artickels:

1.Hinchliffe,E.,Box,W.G.,Walton,E.F. and Appleby,M.The influences of cell
wall hydrophobicity on the top fermenting properties of brewing yeast."EBC

2.George  ,E.,Smart,K.A. and Hodgson,J.A.Physiological state of brewing
yeast and their surface properties.Proc.Fourth Avieemore Conf. In Press.

If someone has that articles please send it to me.
Thank You very much in advance.

My post address:

Marta Borek
ul.Wroblewskiego 25/120