Luke O'Brien lob at eatl.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 14:14:37 EST 1998

Dear Mr, Mrs
It's many paper concerning to the "Denitrification using electrochemical
biofilm" in Water Research, e.g. Vol. 32 No 2. 1998..

Also, I have interested in this subject , so I would like  to have a
correspondence to this subject,,
Anyone having a interst to this, please let us .. e. g. experimental
setup, results and any difficulty in this experiment ..

My name is Luke O'Brien, I will be happy to discuss electrochemical
biofilms with you.

Thankyou for the reference,

Luke